This article will guide you through associating an organization with an organization demographic and its corresponding organization profile form. To create an organization profile form, follow the instructions in this Knowledge Base article.
Locating the Organization
1. Log in to the Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. Click ‘Contacts‘ on the top bar.
3. In the Organizations section, click ‘Manage‘.
4. Find the organization’s name and click the pencil-and-paper icon to the left of the name.
Associating an Organization with a Demographic
5. On the right side of the profile, click ‘Organization Demographics‘.
6. The box you click will expand into a selection of all available organization contact demographics; those that are associated with a form will have a blue icon displayed to the right of their name. Fill in the checkbox to associate that form with this organization.
Congratulations, you have associated this organization with an organization demographic!