Membership add-on’s can quickly become numerous, and difficult to keep track of. Organize them by creating add-on categories, and group them in a way that makes them easily accessible.
Here’s how to create a category for your membership add-on’s in Member365.
Navigate To Add-On Categories
1. From your Member365 administrator dashboard, click ‘Membership‘ in the top toolbar.
2. From the ‘Membership Management’ screen, click ‘Settings’ in the Settings section.
3. Click ‘Add-on Categories‘
Create Your Add-On Category
4. Click the green ‘Create Add-On Category‘ button.
5. This will lead you to a page with form fields. Fill them out to name and describe your category for Membership add-ons.
Congratulations! You’ve made your membership category!