This article will guide you through requiring users to complete the assignments within an LMS course in a specific order; you will also be shown how to change that order.
Accessing Course Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, then hover over ‘Learning Management (LMS)‘ and then click ‘Course Management‘.
3. Click on the name of the course whose access settings you would like to configure.
Configuring Assignment Order Settings
4. Click the ‘Assignments‘ tab.
5. Click the left half of the ‘Force Order of Assignments?‘ toggle to turn the switch green.
6. Click the arrow buttons on the left side of the assignment list to move an assignment up or down; the order in which they appear will be the order in which a user must complete the assignments.
7. Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Update‘.
Congratulations, you have set the order in which this course’s assignments must be completed!