This article will guide you through enabling or disabling the discussion forum attached to an LMS course.
Accessing Course Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, then hover over ‘Learning Management (LMS)‘ and then click ‘Course Management‘.
3. Click on the name of the course you would like to configure, or on the pencil icon next to its name.
Enabling the Discussion Forum
4. Click the ‘Settings‘ tab.
5. Set the indicated toggle switch to green to enable the discussion forum, or red to disable it.
6. Click ‘Update‘.
Congratulations, you have enabled or disabled the discussion forum for this LMS course!