Contacts will not always finish their Membership Applications or Renewals. Member365 allows you to review these abandoned applications, and delete them if necessary.
Reviewing Abandoned Applications or Renewals
1. When a contact abandons their Membership Application or Renewal, an alert will appear on the CRM dashboard.
2. Look under the area titled ‘Alerts’. If you have contacts who abandoned their application or renewal partway through, the total number will be listed next to ‘Abandoned Membership Applications/Renewals’.
3. Click the ‘Abandoned Membership Applications/Renewals’ link to access the list of abandoned applications and renewals.
Deleting an Abandoned Membership Application or Renewal
4. Locate the contact whose abandoned application or renewal you wish to delete, using the search bar if necessary.
5. Click the trash icon next to the Membership Application or Renewal you wish to delete. When prompted, click ‘Confirm’.
Congratulations, you now know how to delete abandoned Membership Applications and Renewals!