This article will guide you through editing the role to which a Committee member is assigned.
Accessing Committee Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Options‘, then ‘Configuration‘ from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. In the ‘Committees’ section, click ‘Setup‘.
4. Click the name of the Committee whose members you would like to assign to a new role.
Assigning a New Role
5. Click the ‘Members‘ tab.
6. Click on the name of the member whose role you would like to change.
7. In the new window, click the drop-down box that contains the member’s current role; select their new role from the drop-down box, and then click ‘Assign‘.
8. Click ‘Save‘.
Congratulations, you have changed this member’s role!