Accessing Membership Categories
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Membership‘.
3. Next to ‘Membership Categories’, click ‘Manage‘.
Accessing Membership Emails
4. Find the membership category whose emails you are trying to review, either by typing its name into the search bar or by locating it in the list, and click its name or the pen-and-paper icon to the left of its name.
5. Click the ‘Communication‘ tab.
6. You will find yourself presented with a list of application emails – ‘Submission Confirmed’, ‘Application Approved’, and ‘Application Denied’. Further automatic emails can be found under the sub-tabs contained in the first blue box in the following image:
Reviewing and Editing Emails
7. Click the name of any of these emails to bring up a window featuring a text editor that will allow you to review and edit them:
If the ‘Enable email?’ toggle is red and in the right position, this email is not currently enabled; clicking the left half to turn the toggle button green will enable the email.
8. If you make any changes to the email or change whether it is enabled, click ‘Save‘ to save the email, and then click the ‘Publish‘ button once you have returned to the interface seen in step 6.
Congratulations, you are now able to review all of your membership application and renewal emails!