This article will guide you through removing a member from a committee.
Accessing Committee Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Options‘, then ‘Configuration‘ from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. In the ‘Committees’ section, click ‘Setup‘.
4. Click the name of the Committee from which you would like to remove a member.
Assigning a New Role
5. Click the ‘Members‘ tab.
6. Find the name of the member you would like to remove. Note that the next action does not come with a confirmation dialogue box, and takes effect immediately upon clicking; if you are confident you would like to remove this member, click the icon to the left of their name.
Congratulations, you have removed this member from the Committee!