Limiting event tickets is an important part of event management. Whether it’s simply ensuring you don’t fill your venue over-capacity, or as part of your strategy to capture value from your events by offering exclusive ticket types, knowing how to limit tickets is an important skill to have when using Member365! Here’s how you do it:
Navigate to Your Event Settings
1. From your administrator dashboard, click ‘Events’ in the top toolbar.
2. In the ‘Event Management’ row, click ‘Manage‘
3. Using the search bar, or by selecting from the list, click the event you would like to limit tickets for.
Limit Event Tickets
4. From the list of available tabs, click ‘Tickets‘.
5. From here you can limit existing tickets, or create a limited number of new ones.
- To edit an existing ticket, click the edit icon to the right of the ticket name.
- To create a new ticket, click ‘+Add‘.
6. In the ticket settings screen, enable ‘Limit Tickets’ and input the number of tickets you would like to offer in the ‘Tickets Available’ field.
7. Click the green ‘+Add‘ button at the bottom of the dialogue.
Congratulations, you’ve learned to edit a ticket type!