Contacts do not have to wait until they become Lapsed to renew their Membership. A Member can renew at any time by clicking the link in their Renewal Reminder email.
You can also control when Members see the button to renew form their Member Portal! This article will show you how to control when that button shows up.
The changes you make will also apply to the ‘Manually Renew’ button on the CRM.
Edit Membership Category Settings
Each Membership Category can have its own set day that the renewal button shows up. You can change the value of this day in the settings for the Membership Category itself.
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Membership’ from the bar at the top of the page.
2. Click ‘Manage’ next to ‘Membership Categories’ on the page that follows.
3. Locate the Membership Category you wish to edit, using the search bar if necessary, then click its name.
When can Members Renew?
4. Click the ‘Configuration’ tab, then click ‘Renewals’ from the list of sub-tabs.
5. Change the value for ‘Show badge # day(s) before renewal date’ as necessary. This is the value that determines when the renewal button shows up!
6. Remember to click ‘Publish’ at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Congratulations, you now know how to control when your Members can renew!