Setting up your organization profile involves entering your organization’s name and contact information — an important step, as this information will appear on your invoices, tax receipts, email campaign footers, and more. This article will guide you through locating and filling in this information.
Accessing Your Organization Profile
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. In the upper-right, click ‘Options‘, and then ‘Configuration‘ from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. In the section marked ‘Organization Profile’, click ‘Setup‘.
4. Next to ‘Organization Information’, click ‘Manage‘.
Entering Organization Profile Information
5. On this page, you’ll be presented with a number of fields in which you can enter basic information like your organization’s name, physical address, and phone/fax numbers. Note as well the second field, asking for the name of your portal: the text you enter here will appear as the name that appears as a label on the browser window when your users access your Member Portal.
6. Proceed through the remaining fields on this page, filling in all applicable fields, and then click ‘Save‘.
Congratulations, you have added basic contact information to your organization profile!