At the bottom of every Member Portal page is a link to your refund policy; this link and policy are required by all credit card payment processors. This article will guide you through editing the text and title of the window that appear to show your user the refund policy when they click to view it.
Accessing Your Refund Policy
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Options‘, then ‘Configuration‘ from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. In the section marked ‘Policies’, click ‘Setup‘.
4. Next to ‘Refund Policy’, click ‘Edit‘.
Editing Your Refund Policy
5. Enter the title of the window in the first text box, and enter the terms of your refund policy in the rich text editor.
6. Click ‘Save‘.
Congratulations, you have edited your refund policy!