This article will guide you through editing an LMS course assignment.
Accessing Course Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, then hover over ‘Learning Management (LMS)‘ and then click ‘Course Management‘.
3. Click on the name of the course whose assignment you would like to edit.
Editing an Assignment
4. Click the ‘Assignments‘ tab.
5. Find the assignment you would like to edit and click its name.
6. The window that pops up will default to the tab that corresponds to the current assignment type; do not switch tabs unless you would like to change the assignment type entirely.
7. Make any desired changes to the assignment, and then click the ‘Save‘ button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
8. Click ‘Update‘.
Congratulations, you have edited an assignment in this LMS course!