This article will show you how to update a contact’s personal information as an administrator.
Access the Contact Record
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, type the name or email of your contact in the search bar at the top of the page.
2. Click the contact when they appear in the results.
Edit the Contact Record
3. From the Contact Record, click ‘Edit Contact’ on the left side of the page.
4. From this screen, you can update your contact’s information. Editable fields include contact details such as First Name, Email Address, Birth Date, and more.
5. Make your desired changes, then click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
Updating an Address
6. From the edit screen in Step 4, scroll to the bottom of the page. Locate the ‘Address Information’ sub-header.
7. To delete an existing address, click the red icon in the ‘Delete’ column of its row. Click ‘OK’ on the pop-up menu that appears.
8. To add a new address, click the ‘+Add Address’ button. Enter the new address information into the pop-up box that appears, then click ‘Save’.
9. Click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page when you are satisfied with your address changes.
Congratulations, you can now edit a Contact Record!