This article will guide you through creating an assignment for an LMS course that asks the user to fill in a form.
Accessing Course Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, then hover over ‘Learning Management (LMS)‘ and then click ‘Course Management‘.
3. Click on the name of the course to which you would like to add an assignment.
Adding an Assignment
4. Click the ‘Assignments‘ tab.
5. Click ‘Add Assignment‘.
6. Click on the tab marked ‘Web Form‘. A smaller window featuring a disclaimer will appear; this disclaimer will warn you that any work you have done in this tab will be lost when you switch tabs; click ‘Continue‘ to switch tabs.
7. Enter a name for this assignment, and select the category from which you would like to select a form. The ‘Web Form‘ field with a list of all forms in that category; click to fill in the bubble next to the one you would like to assign.
8. If you would like to display a message on completion, switch the toggle shown below to green and use the text editor that appears to write your message.
9. Click ‘Save‘.
10. Scroll down and click ‘Update‘.
Congratulations, you have added a web form to this LMS assignment!