This article will guide you through closing an open survey. A closed survey is inaccessible to members, and will remain hidden from your audience unless you choose to re-open it.
Accessing the Survey
1. Log in to the Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. Click ‘Modules’ from the bar at the top of the dashboard, then select ‘Surveys & Voting’ from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Locate the survey you want to close, then click its name.
Closing the Survey
4. The ‘Close On’ field under the ‘Setup’ tab closes a survey after the selected date. Click the calendar icon to specify when your survey will close.
5. Choose a date in the future to schedule a survey for closure. Choose a date in the past to close a survey immediately; changing the closing date will not affect previous responses.
6. Click ‘Publish’ to confirm your changes.
(Optional) Re-Opening a Closed Survey
To re-open a closed survey, follow the steps outlined above. When you get to Step 5, adjust the ‘Open On’ and ‘Close On’ fields as necessary to open the survey during your intended window.
Congratulations, you have closed an open survey!