This article will describe how to change the grace period that occurs after a membership expires. After the grace period passes, a membership will expire and the member will have to apply for membership again.
Selecting the Membership Type
1. Login to the Member365 admin dashboard.
2. From the bar at the top of the dashboard, click on “Membership”.
3. In the section labelled “Membership Categories”, click “Manage”.
4. Click the name of the membership category to which you would like to add a grace period.
Editing the Grace Period
5. Click the “Renewals” tab.
6. Find the text box labelled “Grace period” and enter the desired number of days.
7. Click “Publish” at the bottom right to save your work.
Congratulations, you have changed this membership type’s grace period!