This article will guide you through setting Workspace notifications to be forced so that all all members in a Workspace are emailed when something is updated, posted, or changed.
Accessing Workspace Settings
1. Log in to the Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. Delete everything after “.com/” in the URL in order to access the Member Portal.
3. Click on ‘Administration‘ in the top-right corner.
4. Click on the pencil icon next to the name of the workspace for which you would like to enable notifications.
5. Scroll down to ‘Workspace Settings‘ and click on the checkbox next to ‘Force Notifications‘ to ensure that it is filled in. This will cause notifications to be sent out when any change is made, regardless of who was responsible for the change.
Congratulations, you have forced notifications for this workspace!