This article will guide you through altering a directory form so that the answers given are added to and searchable when browsing a directory.
Accessing a Directory Form
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, then hover over ‘Forms‘ and click ‘Manage‘.
3. Click on the name of the form you would like to make available in the directory.
4. Click ‘Launch Form Question Editor‘.
Editing a Directory Form
5. Find your first module and click the ‘SETUP‘ link on the right side.
6. Click ‘Properties‘.
7. Make sure that the three checkboxes shown in the image below are filled in, and then click ‘Update‘.
8. Click ‘Save Question‘.
9. Repeat this process for all of the questions on this page that you would like to include in the directory listing.
10. Click ‘Save‘ at the top-right corner.
11. Scroll down and click ‘Publish‘.
Congratulations, you have included this form’s answers in the directory!