This article will guide you through adding or editing the disclaimers shown to a prospective member during the application process for a given membership category.
Accessing Membership Categories
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Membership‘.
3. Next to ‘Membership Categories’, click ‘Manage‘.
4. Find the membership category whose disclaimers you are looking to edit, either by typing its name into the search bar or by locating it in the list, and click its name or the pen-and-paper icon to the left of its name.
5. Click the ‘Configuration‘ tab.
6. Click the ‘Disclaimers‘ sub-tab.
Adding or Editing a Disclaimer
7. Click the ‘Add‘ button to add a new one, or click the name of an existing one to edit it.
8. In the window that pops up, there are three main features.
The first is a toggle that controls whether the user must agree to this disclaimer to complete the application. If it is red, the user will not have to agree to it, but if it is green, the user must in order to continue.
The text in the ‘Label’ field is the text that will become the hyperlink the user must click to access the disclaimer, and the text entered in the rich text editor will be displayed to them when they click the hyperlink.
9. Click ‘Add‘ once you are satisfied, and you will return to the list of disclaimers. Use the arrows under ‘Manage‘ to re-order the list, and ensure that the toggle under ‘Status‘ is toggled to green in order to make sure that the disclaimer is displayed.
10. Click the ‘Publish‘ button in the lower-right corner once you are satisfied.
Congratulations, you have added or edited a membership disclaimer!