This article will guide you through accessing and viewing the answers entered by a member in response to the form presented to them when they applied for membership.
Accessing a Contact Profile
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. Access the contact’s profile by entering their name in the bar labelled ‘Search Contacts‘ in the top toolbar, then clicking their name when it appears in the drop-down box.
Viewing Membership Application Details
3. On the contact profile page, click ‘Membership (MMS)’ in the list on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Scroll down past the member’s contact information; the next part of the page will be the application form with their answers filled in.
Viewing a Members Form Responses Along with Other Member Submissions
You can also access the form responses of the Membership application form, as well as any other form responses that a member has provided an answer for via the Form Analytics section.
1. Log in to the Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘.
3. Hover over ‘Forms’ and click ‘Analytics‘.
4. Find the name of the form whose responses you wish to view, either by finding it in the list or by typing its name in the search bar, and click its name.
5. Click the ‘Summary‘ tab to view an overhead statistical version of the combined responses received to each form question.
6. Click the ‘Details‘ tab to view a list of all contacts who have submitted answers to the selected form.
7. Click the ‘View‘ link next to each name to view the responses for each contact.
8. You can also click ‘Export to Excel‘ if you wish to download a spreadsheet report of the information for further use.
Congratulations, you have located the responses to a member’s application form!