As an administrator in Member365, Contact Records provide you with a centralized page to view and edit user data. Any time a unique email address is entered into your system, a new Contact Record will be created for that email. When managing user data, the best place to start is usually their Contact Record.
Accessing the Contact Record
Accessing Contact Records in Member365 is easy! You can directly search for Contacts from the Administrator Dashboard in two quick steps. Alternatively, clicking a Contact’s name almost anywhere in the system will also take you to their Contact Record.
Searching for Contacts
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, type the name or email of the Contact whose record you wish to view into the search bar at the top of the page.
2. Click on the Contact when they appear in the results to access their Contact Record.
3. You will be brought to the Contact Record!
Clicking the Contact’s Name
Clicking on a Contact’s name almost anywhere in the system will also take you to their Contact Record. For simplicity, let’s look at the Contact Management list as an example.
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Contacts’ at the top of the page.
2. On the page that follows, click ‘Manage’ next to ‘Contacts’.
3. You will see a list of all Contacts in the system. Locate any Contact, then click their name or the human icon next to their name to visit their Contact Record.
Congratulations, you now know how to access a Contact Record!