Membership tiers are a useful way to organize members within a category, and stimulate their engagement. Here’s how you make one:
Navigate to Tier Settings
1. From your administrator dashboard, click ‘Membership‘ in the top toolbar.
2. In the Settings section, click the green ‘Settings‘ button.
3. From the list of available options, click ‘Tiers’.
Creating a New Tier
4. Click the green ‘Create a New Tier‘ button.
5. Under the ‘Setup’ tab, name your membership tier, and configure settings as needed. When done, click the ‘Checklist’ tab.
6. Using the blue ‘+Add‘ any and all checklist items you would like.
7. Click ‘Emails‘. This screen will allow you to edit the messaging received by members when approved for this membership tier.
8 (Optional). If you have membership certificates configured in Member365, the ‘Certificates‘ tab will allow you to add them to be received by all members of this membership tier.
9 (Optional). Under the ‘Reminders’ tab, you can configure a range of reminders (payment, LMS, etc.) to be sent to members under this tier.