This article will guide you through preparing to integrate the Job Board into another website by accessing code that can be used to embed it elsewhere.
Accessing Job Board Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Options‘, and then click ‘Configuration‘ from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. In the section marked ‘Job Board‘, click ‘Setup‘.
Pulling Job Board HTML from Member365
4. From the Job Board Configuration screen, next to ‘Website Integration’, click ‘View‘.
5. A pop-up window will appear; it contains HTML source code that will allow you to embed the Job Board into another website. Copy and paste this code to use it elsewhere.
Congratulations, you will now be able to integrate the Job Board into another website! Doing so will complete the set up of your Job Board, and allow your members to being posting jobs!