This article will guide you through finding and interpreting reports on and statistics relating to your collection of quizzes and tests, including those that are part of an LMS course.
Accessing the Test and Quiz Database
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, hover over ‘Learning Management (LMS)‘, then click ‘Test & Quiz Database‘.
Reading Test Analytics
3. To access the analytics page for a specific quiz or test, click its name in the list.
4. The first four boxes show a number of statistics relating to this test: the date it was publish, the number of tests that have been submitted but not yet graded, the number of passing grades, and the number of failed grades.
5. In the menu below, you can use the search tools to find specific members’ tests or search within a specific date range. The ‘Score’ and ‘Status’ column indicate the grade, if the test is marked, and the current status of that user’s submission. Clicking on either the score or the status will show you the answers that user provided.
Congratulations, you have successfully navigated this test’s records and analytics!